lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

My little vacations!




People believe the holy week is a Little vacations,  but I really think that is more than that...

In 400 words I going to talk about my last holy week, a brief week for me, I really needed a time for reflect and be in calm.

On Monday was the  Sloth day!,


I slept until to 11 am, my mother wake me up, and all the day i was in pyjama, in the afternoon I saw my nails, and thougth that was better did my nails, and choose the best color, well! that was not my favorite color, i really love violet but finally i choose the pink. Tuesday and Wednesday I work very hard, however at the end  of month all is very hard.


Thursday i was tired, but my  mother told me: let´s all cleaned the house, i only smiled, lastly i did all, my mother and my brother were doing other things, i thought ok Ingrid you can do it!, and turn on the radio and began my houseworks.



Friday was my opportunity to relax, I traveled to Choachi was a wonderful day!

 
I had been there 4 years ago, the way was a Little complicated because had much curves, i felt  travel sickness, but i thought that i was an adult and merely i closed my eyes and i slept until we arried, was a relax day; I was in Sauna,  in the pool, and in th Little jacuzzi. Later I thought "this type of things i really deserve me".   


1 comentario:

  1. I´m glad for you because you have time for relax you did many interesting things congratulations

    ResponderEliminar